My Instagram Photos

25 August 2014

Blogging when times are busy

A perfect spot to just sit and
contemplate life

I often find the hardest part about trying to blog is choosing a topic for each blog.

I stand in the shower thinking "hey, I should do a post on social networks", but I don't get time to do it yet. By the next day I'm sitting in traffic and  considering how to put together a post on CFS, again I just don't do the post yet.
This sort of thing happens so often to me. I'm constantly thinking of fabulous topics, from my favorite music playlist to the love/hate relationship I have with my job. From the gorgeous cat called Charlie Chaplin to the way my car is driving. From the latest and greatest series that I'm watching to the volunteering I do.

And I know its annoying to anyone who wants to read my blog to be an erratic writer, and even more annoying when I use that same old excuse that "I'm just so busy that I don't have time to blog" 
I had a little chat to a fellow blogger on twitter the other day, and although we both enjoy blogging, its still just so hard to do it. For her, she's a self employed business woman and a mom of two young children, oh and she's also trying to learn how to live on the small holding her family moved into recently.
For me, its working for my parents, trying to get my own business going, and volunteering full time.
Both of us regularly wake up early, are on our feet, on the go from the moment we leave bed. Dealing with house work, public and so many other things. That often bed time is well after midnight and no personal time other than the time spent in the bathroom during the day!
That's been my life for the last 3 or more weeks. So if I do in fact take the time to blog, you can know that its very important to me.


I even tried to do a 30 day blogging challenge recently, well um, yeah I made it for about 4 days.
Oh well, here I go again, trying.

What I do like to do with a blog is find a day that I can write until my eyes are almost popping out, and then schedule a bunch of posts to automatically upload once a day.
Lets see if I can get that right though.

No comments: